Known as: Calcium Hydroxide Paste (With Iodoform)
Calahyd – RC is premixed Calcium Hydroxide Paste containing Iodoform. The addition of iodoform to calcium hydroxide improves radiopacity and adds an antibacterial agent to the paste. Non hardening paste, solubilized calcium hydroxide remains active in root canal for a longer time
|1.5 g x 2 Syr + 4 Applicator tips
Properties & Advantages:
- Non setting paste with oil base.
- Easy handling and easy direct application at the intended site.
- Ideal for infected root canal and pulpectomy in deciduous teeth.
- Excellent bactericidal effect and radiopacity.
- Premixed, ready to use paste.
- Syringe type for easy delivery of the paste directly into the canal.
- Disposable tips for prevention of cross-contamination
Intended Use/ Indication:
To be used as a root canal dressing and filling material during endodontic treatment of secondary teeth and as a long-term root canal filling/sealing material after pulpectomy/root canal treatment in deciduous teeth. For pulp capping and pulpotomy. Apexifications and hard tissue formation. Temporary sealing material for infected root canals.
Shelf Life and Storage:
- Best before 24 months keep away from direct flame.
- Store in a cool and dry environment.
- Always close the cap immediately after use.
- Store at a temperature between 10°C to 30°C.
- Do not freeze