Known as: Bio Ceramic Sealer
MAARC CeraSeal-B is MTA based Bio-ceramic Root Canal Sealer
|1 g powder, 5 ml liquid, measuring scoop||8501/001|
Indications for use:
Permanent obturation of root canal of teeth with obturation point.
Properties & Advantages:
- It is resin and monomer free and ensures Zero shrinkage and biocompatibility
- When mixed, produces mixture with desired flow and adhesion
- Its high pH and Bioactive properties help remineralization due to hydroxy-apatite formation
- It has good radiopacity & Due to its purity it will not stain teeth.
Shelf life and storage:
- Best before 24 months under proper storage
- Store at a temperature between 10°C to 30°C