Known as: Chelating Material
It is water soluble Ethylene Diamine Tetraacetic Acid (17% EDTA with Carbamide Peroxide) Paste for root canal cleaning.
|3 g x 1 Syr + 3 Applicator tips||9203/003|
Properties & Advantages:
1. Effective chelating, lubrication, deburring water-soluble material
2. It facilitates root canal preparation
For use as root canal lubricant during mechanical instrumentation in endodontic treatment of teeth. For use as a root canal conditioner during chemico-mechanical preparation of calcified root canal and shaping the canal, aiding in the softening of the calcifications and removal of debris from the prepared tooth.
- 24 months from date of manufacturing.
- Always close the cap immediately after use.
- Store at a temperature between 10°C to 30°C.