Known as: Etching Materials (37% Phosphoric Acid)
ETC – 37 is a specially formulated surface etchant which can be used for preparing the tooth enamel and dentin to receive bonded restorations. Supplied in the form of a thixotropic gel/liquid it provides excellent control over the flow of the etchant. The device allows easy manipulation by the dentist
and etch the surface to precise extent. It can also be used to etch the surfaces of enamel prior to restorations with resin based restorative materials.
|3 g x 1 Syr + 3 Applicator tips||9401/003|
|25 g x 1 Syr + 10 Applicator tips + 1 Connector||9401/025|
|5 g x 3 Syr + 10 Applicator tips||9401/5×3|
|15 ml x 1 liquid bottle refill||9402/015|
Intended use / Indications:
1. Surface etching of the surfaces of teeth which are to receive bonded restorations
2. Surface etching of the prepared access cavity in endodontically treated teeth to receive bonded restorations
3. Etching of both enamel and dentinal surfaces of teeth prior to resin based restorations
4. Etching of the surfaces of teeth prior to bonding in orthodontic treatment of teeth
Shelf life and storage:
- Best before 24 months under proper storage.
- Store at a temperature between 10°C to 30°C.