Known as: Eugenol based Temporary Filling material.
Description: Eugenol, also called clove oil, is an aromatic oil extracted from cloves.
Intended use / Indications :
- For temporary relief of localized dental pain when combine with zinc oxide to form a sedative dressing.
- Chemically pure with increased effectiveness
- Forms a uniform paste consistency when mixed with zinc oxide.
- Forms a sedative dressing or lining under non-composite resin when mixed with zinc oxide
Shelf life and storage:
- Best before 24 months under proper storage.
- Store at room temperature between 10°C to 30°C.