Description: The brittle nature of acrylic denture base material makes the dentures vulnerable for breakages and midline fracture. MAARC reinforcement mesh golden coloured or plain Stainless Steel, are made using 316 grade stainless steel. The thickness of the reinforcement mesh is less than 0.25mm, the close perforations in the mesh aid in acrylic homogeneity and easy adaptability. Making the denture virtually unbreakable when the reinforcement mesh is sandwiched between layers of acrylic, during processing the dentures.
|Golden Pack of 10 Pcs||5502 / 010|
|Silver Pack of 10 Pcs||5501 / 010|
Intended use / Indications: Reinforce the denture and reduces the chances of midline fracture of the denture.
- Re-inforcement Mesh is made from 316 grade stainless steel plated with gold or plain polished.
- These Mesh are very much flexible and can easily adapt any shape.
- It is 0.25 mm thin so can be easily layered between acrylic.
- It gives denture desirable strength
Shelf life and storage:
- Keep locked up and out of the reach of children as they may get hurt from sharp edges.
- No other special storage conditions required.
- Best before 60 months under proper storage.