RELIEF WAX FOR ORTHO
Instructions for use:
Whether you’re protecting your gums from new braces or sticking down a piece of protruding wire,
the procedure for applying dental wax is the same:
- Wash your hands.
- Brush your teeth where you want to apply the wax.
- Pinch off a piece of wax about the size of a small pea.
- Squeeze until it softens and roll it into a ball, then flatten the ball slightly.
- Gently push the wax onto the problem area of the braces.
Properties & Advantages:
- Relief Wax consist of a medical grade silicone for temporary relief from appliance irritation.
- This patient relief wax lasts longer and is easier to use than ordinary orthodontic waxes.
- It is clear and waterproof and stays on the bracket longer for greater patient relief.
Shelf life and storage:
- Best before 24 months under proper storage