SHELLAC BASE PLATES
Description: Shellac Material are widely used in prosthetic dentistry, as temporary baseplate for occlusal rims and trial dentures.
Thickness: Upper / Lower Base Plate: 1.3mm, 1.7mm. 2.0mm, 2.5mm and 3.0mm (+/- 0.15mm) (Custom Thickness Catered)
Colour: Brown /Yellow/ Pink / Aluminum
Packing: Each Packet of ‘MAARC’ Base Plate contains 8 upper and 4 Lower Plates, 50/100
Pcs. (Custom Packing Available)
|Brown Base Plate (8 Upper + 4 Lower)||1001/084|
|Yellow base Plate (8 Upper + 4 Lower)||1024/084|
Type: It comes in different formulations for different climatic conditions (LMP / HMP / Al. Filled)
Intended use / Indications:
- Individual impression trays
- Making dentures: Base material for bite impressions and tooth lineups
Properties & Advantage:
- They are ready to use Maxillary & Mandibular plates – 8 upper & 4 lower.
- Optimum heat resistance to minimize overheating of the Plate.
- Easily adaptable on heating and easy to work with.
- Retain the shape stability and do not wrap back on cooling.
- Optimum mechanical strength to resist breaking during Try-in denture
- Does not adhere to plaster.
Shelf life and storage:
- Best before 24 months.
- Store below 30°C under proper storage and avoid from direct sunlight