SPECIAL TRAY PLATES
Description:A custom made device prepared for a particular patient which is used to carry, confine and control an impression material while making an impression.
Thickness: 2.2mm (+/- 0.15mm) Aluminum Filled – to get even impression
Intended use / Indications: Custom made tray for dental impression is designed to provide a
uniform space for the impression material and thereby improve the accuracy of the resultant
Properties & Advantages:
- Time Saving and economical as compared to light cure and cold cure tray.
- No toxic gases as in cold cure.
- STP is low fusing thermo-plastic compound with high ﬂow. So does not melt wax spacer and ﬂows through stoppers.
- It has heat conducting properties, so no worries when applying hot border moulding compound. Heat spreads immediately and plate dimension remains unchanged.
- Stronger than conventional Shellac Plates.
- Easily fused to each other so handle can be made from excess.
- Excess can be cut easily with scissors when hot and when cold, trim with burs, abrasive wheels, etc.
- Borders can be folded easily.
- Modify the tray anytime so best border moulding can be achieved.
Shelf life and storage:
- Store at Temp between 10°C to 30°C.
- Best before 24 months under proper storage